A set of standard engineering LCD splicing screen video wall construction scheme
How to construct the LCD splicing screen? What are the construction processes? Many people think that the construction of splicing screen is relatively simple and does not require a plan, but in many cases, Party A still needs the project manager to provide a plan in order to understand the project progress and quality control, as well as the after-sales situation. Let's take a look at this issue. A set of construction scheme of LCD splicing screen.
1. Project Overview
With the rapid development of information technology, end customers have higher and higher requirements for information display, and are eager to use the most advanced large-screen splicing display technology to centralize computer graphic information and video signals of various monitoring systems. Display, build an efficient and convenient video information exchange platform to meet its own needs such as real-time scheduling, consultation, decision-making and information feedback.
According to the actual use requirements and physical environment of end customers, we have designed a complete set of DID LCD splicing system solutions (Digital Intelligence Display, digital professional screen display), combining the world's most outstanding high-definition digital display technology, DID LCD splicing technology , multi-screen image processing technology, multi-channel signal switching technology, network technology, centralized control technology and other applications are integrated into one, making the whole system a large-screen LCD splicing display system with high brightness, high definition and high intelligent control .
2. Design goals
The overall goal of building a large-screen splicing display system is to fully consider the principles of advanced nature, reliability, economy, scalability, maintainability and management, and build a set of advanced and mature technologies, follow the layout design, The equipment application is reasonable, the interface is friendly and simple, the functions are orderly and practical, and the LCD large-screen splicing system with good upgrade and scalability can meet the needs of users for large-screen image and data display.
In this system, our company designs a 3x3 46-inch LCD screen video wall splicing large-screen display solution for end customers. The program combines the most advanced image processing and control technology to meet the requirements of users in various industries.
3. Technical specifications and standards for design reference
The overall design of the whole system and the selected equipment are in line with ISO (International Organization for Standardization), IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission), ITU-T (International Telecommunication Union), IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), GB (National Standards Committee) , CCITT and other industry standards, in line with EU CE, ROHS, EPR and other industry standards, in line with Australian SAA industry standards, in line with American FCC, UL and other industry standards.
4. Design principles
1. The principle of advanced nature
A company's LCD large-screen display unit not only has excellent display characteristics, such as high brightness, high contrast, high resolution, wide viewing angle, uniform brightness and color, but also has large size, excellent display quality, low cost per unit area, and long service life. And other characteristics, fully reflect the development level of today's display technology, to ensure that the system has a high level of advancement.
The LCD large-screen display unit can not only directly input RGB signal, YPbPr signal, S-Video signal, DVI signal, HDMI signal, but also can perform splicing display of various signal sources through the splicing control system. If it cooperates with the matrix for signal switching, the system can realize the simultaneous input of multiple signals, and arbitrarily select one signal to display on any single screen on the large screen. In addition, the system adopts 56 national language control interface, which is not only easy and intuitive to operate, but also has powerful display control functions.
2. The principle of reliability
When designing the system, high-reliability equipment is selected for key parts, and the most advanced high-tech is used for important control nodes. The whole system can realize 7×24 hours, 365 days a year continuous trouble-free work, and has the characteristics of high reliability and high stability.
3. Principles of economy
Reasonable cost performance is an important content that should be considered in system design. Therefore, the selected equipment should also consider economy on the basis of taking into account good performance. In addition to considering the overall cost of the system, the long-term operation and maintenance cost of the system should also be considered. Because of its high system stability, the LCD splicing system has low maintenance costs during the entire system operation.
4. The principle of scalability
With the development of technology and the expansion of demand, the expansion of the system is inevitable, so the feasibility of future system expansion is fully considered in the system design. A company's splicing display system adopts a modular design, which can not only meet the user's expansion needs, but also fully utilize the equipment in the early stage, which fully guarantees the user's initial investment.
5. Principles of maintainability and manageability
From the user's point of view, we fully consider the installation, configuration, and operation convenience of system equipment, and provide a powerful system management method to reasonably configure and adjust the system load, monitor the system status, and control the stable operation of the system.
5. System composition
The LCD large-screen splicing display wall consists of a set of 3 × 3 46" (LED) ultra-narrow edge LCD screens. The size characteristics are as follows:
Single screen size: 1024mm(W)x593.3mm (H) x 144mm(D) (unit mm)
Combined size: (593.3mm ×3) ×(1024mm ×3)
Base height: The actual height is determined according to the user's site
Back maintenance space: The default is 1000mm, and the actual space is determined according to the user site and the height of the wall.
6. Detailed design
1. System topology
The whole large screen system can be divided into the following parts:
Front-end system: The large-screen display system of a company supports the access of various types of signals, such as: analog SD cameras, high-definition digital cameras, high-definition analog cameras, network high-definition SD cameras, etc. Input local VGA signal and DVD signal, etc., to meet the access of all signal types of users.
Transmission control system: After the front-end camera signal is connected, it can realize long-distance transmission through IP network, optical transceiver and other means. By installing the splicing control software on the control host, the entire large-screen display system can be controlled and operated to realize the display signal on the wall. selection and control.
Display system: The large-screen splicing display system supports the access display of various signals such as BNC, DVI, VGA, HDMI, etc. The selected signals that need to be displayed on the wall are displayed through the control software, and the full-screen display of the signals can be realized through the splicing controller. , arbitrary segmentation, windowed roaming, image overlay, arbitrary combination display, image stretching and zooming and a series of functions.
2. System effect
Note: The renderings are for reference only
7. Installation and debugging plan and guarantee measures
1. Delivery schedule
Within 10 calendar days after the signing of the purchase contract, the installation and commissioning shall be completed, the inspection shall be qualified, and it shall be delivered to the purchaser for use.
2. Installation and debugging
The design of the best viewing angle of the large screen is based on the principle of ergonomics, and the base height, horizontal viewing angle and vertical viewing angle of the large screen system are ergonomically designed to obtain the best viewing angle and allow users to obtain the most professional visual experience .
When designing the best screen position, follow these guidelines:
1) 25 degree vertical principle
When the human eye is watching an object, when the angle of sight is less than or equal to 25 degrees, there is no need to raise the head and lower the head. Distance, which is the closest distance between the console and the screen.
2) The principle of horizontal line of sight
The best screen viewing effect can be obtained when the horizontal line of sight of the human eye is perpendicular to the projection screen. For large splicing screens, the median line of the bottom layer of the screen is used as the benchmark. The height of the horizontal line of sight of the sitting posture of the human body is generally about 1.28 meters.
Eight, construction specifications
1. Power supply requirements
In this scheme, the display curtain wall is composed of 6 pieces of 46-inch LCD display screens in a 3 (row) X2 (column) splicing method, the specifications are as follows:
1) Large-screen display wall system equipment requires a stable single-phase 220V regulated power supply. The rated power of each LCD sub-unit is 139W, and the rated power of each splicing controller system is 300W. The rated power of this system is 2000W, (including surplus).
2) Provide at least 2 220V, 5100W main power air switches for the power distribution cabinet of the large-screen display system equipment, and at least 21 220V power air switches for the cabinet equipment. All power switches should use high-quality electrical products.
3) At least two 220V power sockets are provided under the chassis of each column of large-screen display system equipment, and each socket can provide power for three to four LCD screens.
4) Provide at least 3 220V/10A power sockets next to each cabinet.
5) Ordinary maintenance sockets and lighting power circuits should be provided with leakage protection switches.
6) All electrical materials in the computer room should have a production certificate approved by the fire department, and all wires and cables should be flame-retardant or difficult to flame-retardant cables.
Statement: There must be a certain operating space above and on the left and right sides of the wall during construction. Considering the problem of ventilation and heat dissipation, it is recommended that the room layout should be changed accordingly, that is, the space behind the large screen should be connected to the computer room, which is convenient for ventilation and maintenance.
2. Air conditioning requirements
1) The room where the large screen system is installed can use the special air conditioner of constant temperature and constant humidity air supply type, and the other can use the cooling and heating type split air conditioner (if there is a central air conditioning system in the building, it should also be equipped).
2) For the air conditioner (central air conditioner or cabinet air conditioner) located in the maintenance channel of the large-screen display system, its air outlet should be as far away from the rear box as possible, and the cold air from the air outlet must not blow directly against the screen, and should be directed away from the screen. Blow in the direction to avoid uneven heat and cold damage and condensation on the screen.
3) Requirements for air-conditioning design (ideal state): The cold air supply ducts of the central air conditioner in the front hall and the rear maintenance channel of the large-screen display wall should be designed to be the same duct for air outlet and return air, and all air-conditioning air outlets should be far away from the large-screen display wall. The screen display wall is about 3 meters and cannot be blown directly against the large screen display wall; the air conditioner switches in the front and rear maintenance channels of the large screen are installed in one place. When using the air conditioner, the air supply should be turned on or off at the same time to prevent forgetting a certain A switch creates a severe temperature difference. In addition, the maintenance channel behind the large-screen display wall should be equipped with no less than 2 exhaust fans to exhaust air to the outside to ensure air circulation and convection before and after the large-screen display wall, so as to avoid damage and condensation caused by uneven cooling and heating of the large-screen
4) Display wall
5) In areas with high humidity, a dehumidifier should be installed in the equipment room to ensure that the relative humidity meets the requirements.
6) Before the large-screen display system is installed on site, it is required to run the air-conditioning system and fan at the installation point for 1 week to ensure that the dust in the air-conditioning pipeline has been cleared.
3. Temperature and humidity requirements
1) The maintenance channel of the large-screen display system has a good air-conditioning environment and air convection, and at the same time ensures that the temperature before and after the large-screen display system will not cause condensation due to the excessive temperature difference.
2) The ideal working environment temperature of the large-screen display system is 22°C ± 4°C, and the ideal relative humidity is 30% to 70% without condensation. Large temperature differences and sudden changes in humidity differences cannot be generated. It is necessary to ensure that the changes in temperature and humidity have a slow process.
3) If the use environment is used in a high humidity environment for a long time (the temperature difference between the computer room and the large screen hall), it will cause a lot of water vapor and water droplets to accumulate near the surface and frame of the LCD, and the water will slowly drain from the vicinity of the frame. The gap penetrates into the edge of the glass inside the LCD, and the water on the LCD surface will gradually penetrate into the interior of the LCD, thereby slowly corroding the internal structure of the glass, destroying the original structure inside the glass, and causing liquid crystal molecules to aggregate or flow out, resulting in Liquid crystal leakage phenomenon.
4) The company is not responsible for any loss (including but not limited to the loss of the equipment itself, the user or a third party) caused by incorrect use or improper maintenance. The resulting faulty equipment does not belong to the scope of the warranty service provided by the company. In line with the friendly and cooperative relationship between the two parties, negotiation can be carried out.
When the system is shut down, please turn off the air conditioner in the equipment room to keep the temperature difference between the inside and outside the same.
After a long shutdown, please check the screen for condensation or water droplets when you turn it on again.
When you find condensation or water droplets, please do not wipe with a wet rag, please use an absorbent paper towel to dry it. And promptly notify the company.
4. Lighting requirements
1) In order to achieve a good viewing effect in the viewing area, it is recommended that the dark area be within four meters in front of the screen, and fluorescent tubes cannot be installed. It is recommended to install the built-in downlights parallel to the screen, which should be individually controllable on and off. The light cannot shine directly on the screen. Try to design with the back facing the big screen.
2) The lights in the entire hall are controlled in groups parallel to the screen. Do not use strong light sources. The principle of light layout is to make the work area have enough light intensity, but it will not have a significant impact on the screen.
3) The light that may enter on both sides of the hall (such as windows) should be blocked (such as curtains, etc.). (Sunlight has the greatest effect on the image effect).
5. Decoration requirements
1) The thickness of the decoration wall of the screen window of the large-screen display system is recommended to be 80mm, the wall should be firm, and the surrounding of the window should be straight and not deformed.
2) Before the installation of the large screen, the size of the installation window reserved for the decoration wall: (1024×3+50)mm horizontal X (593.3×3+50)mm vertical; that is, each side is larger than the actual size of all screens of the large-screen display wall 50mm, when there are more than 10 columns in the wall, the reserved installation window should be larger than the total size of the wall, so as to facilitate the installation of the wall.
3) After the large-screen display wall is installed in place, the on-site decoration unit will leave a gap around the screen to close the gap (on the principle of no light leakage), and make necessary modifications. The whole decoration style is fresh and cool, and it is better to be simple and lively. No matter what material the ceiling is decorated with, the color is milky white, silver gray, or light gray, but it should be matte colored, and the surface must not have strong reflections. The color of the wall trim is bright, with darker lines, sound-absorbing materials in appropriate parts, and the walls are mainly matte. It is best to use anti-static floors, carpets, darker colors, or other non-reflective floor materials.
4) Before entering the site for installation, ensure that the site environment is clean, tidy and dust-free, without spraying paint and lime, and there is no high-altitude operation within the installation range of the display wall. The fire protection system shall be tested for safety, the air conditioner shall be available for use, and the power consumption of the system shall be stable and safe.
6. Large screen display system equipment maintenance channel and ground requirements
1) There should be a maintenance channel of no less than 1 meter behind the large-screen display wall, and the lighting can be independently controlled.
2) The floor of the large-screen display wall and maintenance channel should preferably be coated with ground dust-proof paint, which can effectively prevent the impact of ground dust on the display optical equipment.
3) Ensure the flatness of the installation ground of the large-screen display wall, and the unevenness of the ground shall not be greater than ±3 mm.
4) If the wall behind the maintenance channel of the large-screen display system is a glass wall or has a glass window on the side, please use a thickened shading cloth as a curtain for shading, heat insulation, and avoiding direct sunlight.
7. The reference data is as follows:
|Base Weight (H1020)||15kg||12kg||10kg|
|1 layer load-bearing (including base)||240kg/m2||220kg/m2||194kg/m2|
|2 layer load-bearing (including base)||420kg/m2||392kg/m2||348kg/m2|
|3 layer load-bearing (including base)||600kg/m2||564kg/m2||502kg/m2|
|4 layer load-bearing (including base)||780kg/m2||736kg/m2||656kg/m2|
|5 layer load-bearing (including base)||960kg/m2||908kg/m2||810kg/m2|
|6 layer load-bearing (including base)||1140kg/m2||1080kg/m2||964g/m2|
Note: The user needs to check whether the floor load-bearing of the on-site system equipment installation area can meet the load-bearing requirements of the equipment according to the total weight of the system equipment displayed on the large screen.
8. Dustproof requirements
During the installation, commissioning and use of the large-screen display system, ensure that the work area is kept clean and dust-free, and the dust concentration refers to the dust environment conditions of ordinary offices.
9. Grounding requirements
1) Dedicated grounding points should be set on the sides of large-screen display system equipment and cabinet equipment.
2) The joint grounding resistance of the computer room is not more than 3 ohms.
3) Lightning protection grounding should be implemented in accordance with the current national standard "Building Lightning Protection Design Code".
10. Fire protection requirements
1) The machine room should be equipped with fire detection (temperature sensing, smoke sensing) devices, and gas fire extinguishing devices. The fire sprinkler should be kept about 1 meter away from the display box. Water sprinkler should not be used, but spray fire extinguishing agent should be used.
2) The professional installation and construction unit is responsible for the construction of fire-fighting equipment.
11. Mechanical shock and vibration requirements
The vertical and horizontal vibration acceleration values of the floor surface in the working area where the large-screen display system is installed shall meet the requirements of the Design Specification for Electronic Computer Room of the People's Republic of China (GB50174-93).
12. Magnetic field requirements
The radio interference field strength and magnetic field interference environment field strength in the working area of the large-screen display system shall meet the requirements of the design specifications for electronic computer rooms of the People's Republic of China (GB50174-93).
13. Integrated wiring requirements
1) The strong wire trough and the weak wire trough should be strictly separated and cannot cross.
2) Do not use conduits for weak wire troughs in integrated wiring.
3) There should be a smooth transition between the wire groove connections, and there should be no burrs and sharp corners.
4) The trunking should have good common grounding and good shielding.
5) The strong and weak wire troughs shall be constructed by professional installation and construction units
6) The wiring of the display wall power supply should run on the periphery of the display base to prevent the wire groove from conflicting with the support feet of the display base. Pipes, cables, etc. cannot be laid at the foot of the large screen chassis, and only cables or pipes with a height of no more than 50mm can be laid under the chassis.
14. Large screen wall installation and fixing requirements
1) The base of the large-screen display system wall is directly fixed on the concrete floor, and cannot be installed on the anti-static floor.
2) The wall of the large-screen display system is connected to the reinforced concrete wall behind the display wall through support rods.
15. Use of power cord
1) Please do not damage the power cord, and do not place heavy objects on the power cord, stretch the power cord, or bend the power cord excessively. Also, please do not add extension cords. If the power cord is damaged, it may cause fire or electric shock.
2) Only use the power cord supplied with the ultra-narrow LCD display unit.
3) Do not unplug or plug in the power plug with wet hands. Otherwise, electric shock may result.
4) If it will not be used for a long time, please unplug the power cord.
5) If the power cord is broken or malfunctioning, do not attempt to repair it. Ask the maintenance agency to take care of the maintenance.
16. Cleaning and maintenance
1) Make sure to unplug the power cord before cleaning the ultra-narrow LCD display unit. Do not attempt to perform maintenance on the product yourself, opening the cover will expose you to high voltage electricity or other dangerous objects. Professional service personnel must be invited for maintenance.
2) How to clean the LCD panel of the ultra-narrow LCD display unit:
A. When wiping the screen, please use a dry cloth that does not shrink, so as not to damage the surface coating of the screen. Do not use chemical cloths or detergents.
B. Do not wipe the shell with benzene, thinner and other chemical products. Do not spray volatile solutions such as pesticides on the enclosure. Do not leave the case in contact with plastic or rubber materials for extended periods of time. Do not use synthetic cloths, detergents or paraffin.
9. System installation and debugging
1. Test before leaving the factory
A company has passed the national 3C certification for the products used in this project and has undergone rigorous testing. Our company will carry out a single device function test on the equipment before it leaves the factory according to the user's requirements to detect whether the single device function meets the specification requirements.
2. Test before installation
After the goods arrive at the site, the equipment should be unpacked for inspection. The content is to check the compliance of the packing list, conduct visual inspection of the equipment, and conduct power-on inspection if necessary. Arrange the test time according to the project progress. After the equipment arrives at the project site, notify the user in writing of all the content to be tested, and be responsible for the test results. The user and our company representative should sign the test report.
3. System debugging
The test after equipment installation shall be carried out after each single item of equipment is installed and the system is powered on and checked online.
This test is organized and designated by our company, and the user will send representatives to participate. Our company arranges the test time according to the project progress, and all test details must be submitted to the user for approval in advance. The user and our company representative should sign the test report.
4. System trial operation
After the system is debugged, the trial run will begin. Before the start of the trial operation, the entire large-screen system should be fully commissioned and opened and maintained in the best state.
The trial operation is similar to the normal use of the user. It is managed and implemented by the owner, and the supplier guarantees the normal operation of the system.
During the trial operation, we will assign full-time engineers to participate and record various situations of the equipment and system during the trial operation with the owner's personnel. Such records will be registered in the time sequence of day and month and by equipment, as the original data for the assessment test and as the basis for pre-acceptance. During this period, all parties should also analyze and classify the problems that arise, and determine the nature of the failure.
If the trial operation is successfully passed according to the regulations, the owner will issue a pre-acceptance certificate according to the contract.
5. On-site acceptance
When the main indicators (reliability, stability, processing capacity, etc.) meet the requirements in the acceptance test, on-site acceptance is the final acceptance.
The final acceptance test terms are determined jointly by the buyer and the seller. If all performance and system indicators are in line with the technical specifications, both parties will sign a final certificate. After all the basic functions and technical performance of the equipment meet the indicators, both parties can sign the equipment acceptance certificate.
Ten, after-sales service commitment and training program
1. Quality Assurance
For the equipment provided by our company, the quality guarantee period is one year from the date of project acceptance. The provided equipment complies with the "Three Guarantees" regulations of the national industry and commerce and quality supervision departments. If there is any quality problem caused by non-human intentional damage during the warranty period, our company promises to repair, replace, and return (referring to the overall equipment, non-parts), And bear the full cost of repair, exchange or return.
During and outside the warranty period, our company will reply to customers' inquiries and complaints about the equipment within 1 working day. Our company is responsible for the life-long maintenance of the equipment and the timely supply of spare parts.
Second, after-sales service
1. Service within the quality assurance period
Telephone consultation: The user's management personnel can directly contact the company's project technical director by telephone, provide 24-hour telephone technical consultation service, answer the problems encountered by the user in use, and provide users with timely suggestions to solve the problem.
On-site response: If the user encounters usage and technical problems that cannot be solved by telephone consultation, our company will take corresponding measures within 24 hours to provide door-to-door service to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
If the product fails and cannot be repaired during the warranty period, our company will replace it free of charge within 3 days.
For the same quality problem, if the repaired twice still fails to meet the standard requirements, our company will exchange the products specified in the contract for free for the user.
If there is a serious quality problem, when the user directly chooses to exchange the product, our company will exchange the product specified in the contract for him free of charge.
Technology upgrade: During the warranty period, if the equipment has software system upgrade, our company will notify users in time, and provide free upgrade services if users have corresponding requirements.
Provide spare parts at a discount at any time, and provide product update and transformation services at a discount.
2. Service outside the warranty period
After the quality assurance period, our company will provide free telephone consultation services, and promise to regularly overhaul the equipment every year according to the needs of users, and provide on-site maintenance services for the equipment.
After the quality assurance period, if the user needs to expand the system or continue to provide after-sales service, our company will only charge the material cost and after-sales service fee.
3. Failure response time
When the system is running, our company will respond immediately after receiving the user's failure notification. If the solution cannot be explained by telephone, it will be dealt with at the scene within 24 hours.
4. Repair parts
In our after-sales service, the related equipment maintenance parts used by our company are all original parts.
5. Intellectual property
In this project, if the equipment reported by our company and the services provided, if a third party makes a claim of infringement, our company will bear all legal responsibilities and expenses arising therefrom.
3. Technical training
1. Purpose of training
In order to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the entire system, and achieve maximum benefits. It is necessary to train a group of qualified maintenance and management personnel to be proficient in the operation and maintenance of the provided large-screen equipment and software, and to be able to judge most of the equipment obstacles in time, so as to facilitate the normal use of the system by Party A's personnel after the project is completed.
2. Training objectives
Master the initialization of the system and the setting method of main parameters;
Diagnose, locate and eliminate general faults;
Master the recovery method after large screen failure;
Proficiency in consulting the application software manual and maintenance manual of a company's large-screen system related products.
Proficient use of workstation equipment and application software interfaces.
3. Training objects
1) System administrators
2) System operation and maintenance personnel
4. Form of training
In order to achieve the best effect of training and enable users to gain as much knowledge and experience as possible, a company will use a variety of ways to train users:
On-site teaching: Professional and senior engineers will conduct on-site teaching and training on users, including operating system, large-screen product knowledge, etc. Usually supported by the user's manual, aided by appropriate operations.
On-site guidance: During the implementation of the project, a company will explain the operation steps in detail, guide the customer's operation, and answer the customer's questions in the actual operation.
Seminar: A company will discuss issues such as project management and technology development with users through irregularly organized seminars
Exchange meeting: In the process of project implementation, a company will often exchange work experience and existing problems with customers.